Ahad, 20 Jun 2010

K-Pop...MBLAQ....



Hello we meet again
here i wanna share about one of the korean boy band called
MBLAQ

Super rookie MBLAQ has been a hot topic as soon as they debuted.

They are a 5-member group produced by world star Rain, and its members are known siblings to celebrities like 2NE1 Sandara Park and actress Go EunAh.

And in a recent interview, the members talk about their love and ‘hate’ for the ‘Rain leadership’ they receive.

My point Of View:

honestly i juz saw their MV from my sissy i got 2 see their live games called "Army Idol" gagaga so hilarious n entertaining I cant stop laughing and from my view I lyk Joon hehehe he's so funny n i lyk his character olso n FYI he is one of the character in the movies

Ninja Assassin

plays as the younger version on Rain in the show

ohlalalalala

so below is their Profile n gorgeous pic







Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers